Perform a wide range of administrative an d office support activities for all the departments to facilitate the efficient operation of the company.
Duties include receptionist, visitor control, travel arrangements an d office inspection, etc.
• Work as a receptionist. Answer, screen an d transfer inbound phone calls an d leave message when needed. Present a professional company image through in-person an d phone interaction. 3%
• Meet an d greet visitors. Be responsible for visitor sign in an d sign out process. 20%
• Receive incoming documents an d parcels. Arrange pick up for parcels / documents. 15%
• Make travel arrangements for all the departments upon receiving the approved Travel Request Form, such as hotel an d air ticket booking, car rental, etc. 35%
• Raise Purchase Requisition an d complete Service Entry through SAP System under the Material Management Module for all kinds of administrative service, e.g., hotel an d air ticket booking, etc. 12%
• To assist with HSE issues in the office environment. Conduct monthly office safety an d housekeeping inspection, submit inspection report an d follow up with the improvements. Work as HSE committee secretary, arrange HSE committee meeting once every six months an d take meeting minutes. 7%
• To assist with meeting arrangements. 3%
• Work coverage for other positions of Administration Department when required. 5%
Husky Oil China Ltd. is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Husky Energy Inc., one of Canada's largest integrated energy companies. It is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE and HSE.PR.A. The Company operates worldwide with Upstream, Midstream and Downstream business segments. Husky's foundation in Western Canada supports major growth opportunities in the Oil Sands, the Atlantic Region and the Asia Pacific Region. Husky began operating in the Asia Pacific Region in 1989 and has developed a strategic growth plan to accelerate returns from its assets in the region. Its current focus is to advance three major natural gas development projects on Block 29/26 in the South China Sea, approximately 300 kilometers southeast of Hong Kong. For more information about the Company, please visit our web site at: www.huskyenergy.com.